[U-Boot-Users] Re: How to pause u-boot after serial init

Nishant Galange nishant.subs at myrealbox.com
Fri Jan 7 03:58:12 CET 2005

The exact situation:

console_init_f() executes properly.
Execution stops at printf() inside display_options().

hang() kept _after_ display_options() is never reached. Even if hang() is removed, the problem remains.

Execution stops (as expected) at hang() if it is placed before display_options().

Hope that explained the problem.

Regards,
Nishant.

Ps. SDRAM is not yet initialized at this point. Could that be the cause? Is it necessary to see any statements on the serial console?