[U-Boot-Users] [Patch] Support for AMD db1550 board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Jan 9 23:27:19 CET 2005

Dear Leif,

in message <1095939429.29740.77.camel at fortress> you wrote:

> This patch adds support for the AMD db1550 board to u-boot.
> It is implemented as a flavor of the au1x00 family.

I tried to add it, but ran into a few problems so had to  leave  some
parts out.

> I have included the "new" version of mkconfig, which now accepts a "$6"
> specifying endianess.

This conflicts with  current  versions  of  the  "mkconfig"  command,
please check and resubmit.

> This software is only tested in little endian mode.

Unfortunately, the file board/dbau1x00/u-boot-el.lds was  missing  in
your patch. Please resubmit.

Finally, there were conflicts in cpu/mips/config.mk;
please check and resubmit.

Please don't forget to include a CHANGELOG entry next time.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The C-shell doesn't parse. It adhoculates.
    - Casper.Dik at Holland.Sun.COM in <3ol96k$b2j at engnews2.Eng.Sun.COM>