[U-Boot-Users] Re: [U-Boot-CVS] u-boot/drivers omap24xx_i2c.c,NONE,1.1 Makefile,1.29,1.30 ns16550.c,1.6,1.7 serial.c,1.5,1.6

Cory Tusar ctusar at videon-central.com
Mon Jan 10 18:24:58 CET 2005

Woodruff, Richard wrote:

> Sorry,
>
> I ran into the build problem long ago and fixed it locally.  I was
> preparing to resubmit a patch with a lot of additions and this one
> fix....as I was thinking Wolfgang had bypassed it.
>
> I believe the real fix I used was in the driver itself not above.  Its
> much simpler and I think the correct one.
>
> Regards,
> Richard W.
>

> The File drivers/omap2420_i2c.c needs to look like this:
> #include <common.h>
>
> #ifdef CONFIG_DRIVER_OMAP24XX_I2C
>
> #include <asm/arch/i2c.h>
> #include <asm/io.h>
>
> #define inw(a) __raw_readw(a)
> #define outw(a,v) __raw_writew(a,v)

> previously it WRONGLY looked like:
>
> #include <common.h>
> #include <asm/arch/i2c.h>
> #include <asm/io.h>
>
> #define inw(a) __raw_readw(a)
> #define outw(a,v) __raw_writew(a,v)
>
> #ifdef CONFIG_DRIVER_OMAP24XX_I2C

Attached is a patch which simply includes the above fix.  This time,
there were no other issues raised during a "MAKEALL arm" test.

Wolfgang, please apply this in lieu of the previous patch, as it's the
simpler fix.

Thanks.

-Cory

--
Cory T. Tusar
Embedded Systems Engineer

     by definition, not smart enough to debug it."  --Brian W. Kernighan