[U-Boot-Users] Re: JFFS2 images written from U-Boot unusable in Linux? (Round 2)

Martin Egholm Nielsen martin at egholm-nielsen.dk
Mon Jan 10 21:15:40 CET 2005

Hi again,

New information entered the scene: I tried another (identical) board
today having none of the "Bad eraseblock" messages from my Linux kernel.
And then everything worked!
Hence, my boardsupplier suggested that U-Boot "ignored" these "Bad
eraseblock" that the NAND presumable was born with... What do you think?

BR,
  Martin Egholm