[U-Boot-Users] Query regarding PCI interrupt controller

Prathima_Kolar Prathima_Kolar at Satyam.com
Tue Jan 11 08:15:52 CET 2005

Hello all,
I am working on a Motorola Power QuiccII 8266 based PCI Mezzanine card.
In he file include/configs.MPC8266ADS.h there is a code snippet
"#define CFG_PCI_INT  0xF8200000" .
We know that CFG_PCI_INT is for the interrupt controller but not able to
make out what address to assign it.
Can anyone please let me know why the value 0xF8200000 has been given?

Thanks & Regards,
Prathima Kolar.
is appreciated.