[U-Boot-Users] Re: PCI, Ethernet, IXDP425

Ing.Gianfranco Morandi (LAN) gianfranco.morandi at euro-studio.it
Wed Jan 12 09:08:01 CET 2005

> P.S. Anyone working on ethernet MAC's with MII-only interfaces??? I'm
> actually lost... Please help.

I have tried to approach the ethernet driver development for IXP425 NPE, but
unfortunately there are some problems with the Intel library and the APIs
that are not well described.
The source code seems to be not completely available as well.

Actually we have stopped the driver development on u-boot by accepting only
to use the NPE with linux (which still requires a big part of library to be
resident to work properly), but we are ready to evaluate any possible
cooperation to support this development.

regards

Gianfranco