[U-Boot-Users] REPOST: MII Support for Non-PCI dec21143 Clone.

Rodel Miguel rodelfmiguel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 04:57:38 CET 2005

Hi All,

I am really clueless about this.  The board manufacturer (ARM926EJ-S)
suggests that its Fast Ethernet MAC is a dec21140/21143 clone.
However, the board only has MII interface on its MAC Control Register.
 This means that it's dec21143 clone only provides MII interfaces.
The MAC Control Registers have somewhat similar interfaces with the
MII ports of the dec21143.  Now, please help me with these:

1. Are there direct mapping of the PCI Control Registers of the
dec21143 to its MII Interfaces?    I was trying to make sense of the
dc21143.c driver's PCI interfaces with MII interfaces, but I could not
make any useful information from it.

2.   Are there minimal configuration routines for MII interfaces
similar to dec21143?

Thank you very much for your time.

Best Regards,

Rodel