[U-Boot-Users] How to set the Ethernet Address for LXT971A.

Prathima_Kolar Prathima_Kolar at Satyam.com
Sat Jan 15 06:16:51 CET 2005

Hello All,

I am customizing U-boot for the Ethernet interface in our 8266 based PMC
Addin board.
We are using the Intel LXT971A Ethernet chip.
Can anyone please let me know how and where to set the Ethernet Address in
U-boot?

Thanks and Regards,
Prathima Kolar.

is appreciated.