[U-Boot-Users] starting with u-boot

Jeff Stevens jsteve17 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 14:18:52 CET 2005

I'm pretty sure TEXT_BASE should be set to the
beginning of U-Boot.  I am assuming that you are
running from Flash.  The TEXT_BASE you have set is 132
MB from the start of flash, which is only 2 MB.  So
I'm not sure what you are hitting at 0x08400000
(depends on your memory map).  So I would set
TEXT_BASE to wherever you are programming u-boot.bin
to.  For example in my system I have 128 MB of flash
residing at 0xf8000000.  I program U-Boot starting at
0xfff80000.  So my TEXT_BASE is set to 0xfff80000.

Hope it helps!

Jeff Stevens

http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/1g/*http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/event/mail_1g/