[U-Boot-Users] Patch for Cirrus Logic EDB9312

Cliff Brake cliff.brake at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 15:14:42 CET 2005

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:32:56 +0100, llandre <r&d2 at dave-tech.it> wrote:

> Generally speaking about patch management, have you ever thought about
> using BitKeeper to manage U-Boot repository? Thanks to your great effort and
> to the U-Boot developers, its popularity is growing very fast and I think that
> patch management task is become really huge. I started working with BitKeeper
> because Linux 2.6 and I think it could ease this task a lot.

I have been using arch w/ U-boot -- seems to work pretty well.  There
is a tla-cvs-sync script that can be used to sync an arch repository
w/ a CVS repository, so this allows me to have my own version control
system (arch) for my projects, but yet easily keep in sync with the
U-boot CVS.  My arch mirror of U-boot is available if anyone is
interested:

http://bec-systems.com/phpwiki/index.php/UbootNotes

Cliff