[U-Boot-Users] request for help

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Jan 22 10:57:01 CET 2005

In message <20050122044444.71623.qmail at web8304.mail.in.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> i am using the das u-boot.now i want that the POST tests to be configured by mine.that is i want to customize the POST test according to mine.what i should do plz suggest the solution.i will be happy if u reply me the solution in mail.

As a first step (even before posting to a mailing list),  you  should
probably read the netiquette. It contains important information about
things to do or NOT to do, like:

* using a maximum line length of 70 characters or so
* NOT posting HTML
* reading the README, doc and FAQ files and mailing list archives
etc.

Did you read "doc/README.POST"? Please let me know which part  of  it
was not clear enough so we can improve it.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The software required `Windows 95 or better', so I installed Linux.