[U-Boot-Users] BDI2000 with pxa255

Hinko Kocevar hinko at iskramedical.si
Mon Jan 24 16:46:07 CET 2005

Matej Kupljen wrote:
> Hi
>

>>Can somebody point me to the possible causes for this behaviour?
>

> Reset line.
>

>>PS. Is it mandatory to supply ~RESET pin to BDI?
>

> Yes.
> BDI2000 uses ~RESET to upload the debug handler into the mini IC.
> See figure 10-11 in the Intel Xscale Microarchitecture User's Manual.

Ok, I've found the reset pin on PXA255 and wired it to correct pin on
BDI2000, but still the same error appears :(.
Should there be any other pullup/pulldown resistors on other JTAG lines
besides reset or does BDI hava them 'built in'?

regards,
hk

--
Hinko Kocevar, embedded systems developer
Iskra Medical d.o.o., Stegne 23, 1k LJ, SLO-EU

	"Aì rén"	|	[Analects XII:22]