[U-Boot-Users] Apple Airport "snow"

richard at uclinux.net richard at uclinux.net
Mon Jan 24 23:19:50 CET 2005

Okay...some corrections...

Of course FEC works...just needed some time to figure out where
PHY reset is coming from (o;

Also supports I2C to read out temperature from LM75 which
Apple forgot to solder to cut down costs (o;

And using same clock of 75MHz as original firmware now...

Just PCMCIA seems to be stripped down...

Thanx to WD for a robust skeleton portable to almost everything (o;

stay tuned (o;
rick