[U-Boot-Users] Query regarding PCI interrupt controller.

Rune Torgersen runet at innovsys.com
Fri Jan 28 20:38:25 CET 2005

Th MPC8266 has an external PCI interrupt controller located in an FPGA.
It muxes all PCI interrupt into one IRQ line going to the CPU.
It basically has two registers, one tells which PCI interrupt has been
triggered, the other masks the interrupt.

Get the documentation for the MPC8266ADS board from Freescale.