[U-Boot-Users] porting new hardware

Mike Lee eemike at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 03:56:45 CET 2005

Dear Wolfgang

  I am using arm-linux toolchain from www.handheld.org
arm-linux-3.3.2. It should be ok which i have tried to compile kernel
and other appz before.
  Actually, i am using motorola MXL arm9 CPU, and i just copy files in
board/mx1ads/ , include/mx1ads.h and patched the makefile. I do not
come up with any idea right now, may be i first look deeper what
autoscript first

bset regard
Mike Lee