[U-Boot-Users] Re: EP885C Port Compilation Problems

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jul 11 23:29:30 CEST 2005

In message <loom.20050711T231942-515 at post.gmane.org> you wrote:

> > Try:	#define CONFIG_FEC_ENET
>
> Thank you very much for the help.
>
> #define FEC_ENET
>
> did the trick.  At least I can compile now.

No, this is wrong. This is an internal  #define  which  you  are  not
supposed to touch. YOu should only ever touch CFG_ and CONFIG_ stuff.

As mentioned before, you should add "#define CONFIG_FEC_ENET" to your
board config file.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
How many QA engineers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 3:  1  to
screw it in and 2 to say "I told you so" when it doesn't work.