AW: [U-Boot-Users] ack problem in common/soft_i2c.c?

Reinhard Meyer reinhard.meyer at emk-elektronik.de
Tue Jul 12 09:07:17 CEST 2005

I have run into a similiar problem with the ATMEL AT24C64AN parts (it works
fine with the AT24C64N parts...)

A read of a block of data breaks off at the first odd byte read and from
there reads 0xff. It seems EXACTLY like the problem you encounter (last
SDA=1).

I will further investigate your idea of a fix and if it helps here, I can
make a proper patch of it.