[U-Boot-Users] does u-boot support 4kec now?

zhuzhenhua zzh.hust at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 03:18:54 CEST 2005

i see that in u-boot /cpu directory, there are several directories for
arm,like arm920t,arm720t,etc.but for mips i only find a mips
directory. does it means that the start.S under /cpu/mips/ is run for
several mips cores, like 4kc, au1100,etc.

if i port u-boot to 4kec, need i make a new directory in /cpu or just
modify the old start.S in /cpu/mips/?

and i wonder how difficult to port u-boot to 4kec,because i must
finish it by the deadline,has someone succeeded in porting u-boot to
4kec?