[U-Boot-Users] PCI PNP

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jul 14 14:13:15 CEST 2005

In message <1607.82.0.186.95.1121342362.squirrel at 82.0.186.95> you wrote:

> situation. Recently the PN62 was mentioned on this list - it is
> such a card ? Where can I find more documentation on it ?

You cannot. This is a proprietary board where not even  the  name  of
the product is disclosed to the public.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
You said you  didn't  want  to  use  CGI.pm,  but  methinks  you  are
needlessly reinventing the wheel, one spoke at a time. Either you are
masochistic,  or  you  just haven't seen enough of what CGI.pm can do
for you. -- Randal L. Schwartz in <8cyb81rg81.fsf at gadget.cscaper.com>