[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot+CSB637

subramanian mohankumar mohankrs at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 06:44:00 CEST 2005

Hi Anders
Thanks for u'r suggestion. I downloaded u-boot1.1.3
from net. We are now reducing the PLL clock to <
180Mhz.

>Has anybody used u-boot for CSB637.......
To build a u-boot image, what is the NAME_config
parameter of 'make' command.
will it work if i give the command
make AT91RM9200dk_config or
is it
make cogent_common_config
or is there any seperate config file for csb637 board.

Can we use the loader.bin, boot.bin that was supplied
with Atmel's development kit(AT91RM9200dk) for CSB637
board.

pl. help
regards
mohan