[U-Boot-Users] Silicon Image 0680A and CF-ATA drive

Sam Pham anhmn at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 19:47:20 CEST 2005

--- Rune Torgersen <runet at innovsys.com> wrote:

> I use a 0680A under u-boot, using the standard IDE
> driver. Works
> perfect. Only had to give the IDE driver the address
> of the register
> base.
> #define CFG_ATA_BASE_ADDR			0xa0000000 //
> BaseAddress 5
> #define CFG_ATA_REG_OFFSET			0x80
> #define CFG_ATA_DATA_OFFSET			0x80
> #define CFG_ATA_ALT_OFFSET			0x80

It's good to know that somebody had implemented uboot
for the Sil 0680A controller.  Do you have a patch for
this driver?  I'd like compare it with my
implementation to see if I'm missing anything because
I  can't test my implementation until the eval board
arrives.  Also, did you implement POST for this
controller?  I plan to do this as well.

Thanks.

Sam