[U-Boot-Users] Understanding Uboot source code

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jul 25 22:38:03 CEST 2005

In message <loom.20050725T212724-903 at post.gmane.org> you wrote:

> Can anybody help me understanding Uboot source code so that i can port on any
> other architecture.

I suggest you start reading it. Start at the reset  vector  and  find
out how things get initialized step by step. When you get stuck, then
ask.  But please ask precise and specific questions only. We will not
repeat The Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything here.

Ok, ok, ok: 42 :-)

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Defaults are wonderful, just like fire.
                  - Larry Wall in <1996Mar6.004121.27890 at netlabs.com>