[U-Boot-Users] problems starting u-boot on AT91RM9200

David Peters davidp at matrixpd.com
Fri Jul 29 22:52:13 CEST 2005

I've been trying to get u-boot 1.1.3 to start on an AT91RM9200 system, but I
can't get it to start properly.  Once u-boot is copied to memory and loader
tries to start it, I get garbage on the screen and that is it.  The problem
seems to be in lowlevel_initS.  When it tries to transfer a setup value to a
register, that's when it fails.  I've tried just changing one value and it
still fails.  What am I missing?

I've read the FAQs in the u-boot manual, but I haven't been able to find the
right answer.

Thank you!