[U-Boot-Users] MCF5249 support in u-boot

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Wed Mar 2 09:31:59 CET 2005

Hi Kit,

On Wednesday 02 March 2005 08:53, William Yeung wrote:

> Yes, what I mean is intergation of the RTL8019 driver
> to u-boot. How should I do for the intergation? Modify
> which files in the source code?

Hmmm. After a short look into the source files it seems to me, that you have
to set the define "CONFIG_DRIVER_RTL8019" in your board config file and look
what happens (compiler warnings/errors). I assume that you already have a
working port for your MCF5249 board, right?

By the way: Please keep the mailing list Cc:ed.

Best regards,
Stefan