[U-Boot-Users] conditional kernel image booting

sushant mishra sushant13_mishra at yahoo.co.in
Fri Mar 4 13:42:37 CET 2005

sir,
i am now working with u boot.fromthe u boot enviornment i am doing some h/w test similar to power on self test.The test is as per my desire.Then on success or failure of each test i am storing the result  as 1 or 0.i  want  that if all my test are not passing  then i will stop there and kernel will not be booted.is this possible to do.if yes how.plz help me.

with regards
sushant kumar mishra