[U-Boot-Users] eth_rx implementation

Rodel Miguel rodelfmiguel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 09:44:22 CET 2005

Hi All,

I am having problems implementing my eth_rx function.  I have seen
from other implementations that eth_rx will return any packet that has
been received from the network, however, if there are no data to
retrieve, i.e. NetReceive(NetRxPackets[0], 0),  the PING function
re-sends the ping request in at most two times.

I have implemented a polling eth_rx function.  Of course there should
be no packet type checking on this level, however, is the network loop
function checking if the packets for a specific network command is
satisfied, and if not, what does our network loop do?

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,
Rodel