[U-Boot-Users] NAND READ.JFFS2S

Joachim Jaeger jjaeger at fsforth.de
Thu Mar 10 11:00:02 CET 2005

Hi list,

I just tried to use the NAND read command with skipping bad blocks (nand
read.jffs2s) on our S3C2410 based module with the original cmd_nand.c
file from 1.1.2, which is identical with the latest one from top of CVS.

It failed. It worked the same way as the nand read.jffs2 command.

The reason herefore is, that the order of recognizing the command in
function do_nand will never recognize the .jffs2s string. Because at
first the .jffs2 string is checked.

Following patch swaps the order of recognition and it works.

Ciao
Joachim

   For more information: http://www.fsforth.de
Joachim Jaeger
FS FORTH-SYSTEME GmbH
Kueferstr. 8, D-79206 Breisach
Phone: +49 (7667) 908-146, FAX +49 (7667) 908-246