[U-Boot-Users] Re: Your patch NAND READ.JFFS2S

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Mar 16 17:20:09 CET 2005

In message <42385A0A.9060306 at fsforth.de> you wrote:

> Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> > [I'm not sure which message this is a Re: to, as I haven't  seen  any
> > message(s) with this subject (yet?)]
>
> my first message was sent at 10.03.05 11:00 o'clock to this list, where
> I reported the problem with the nand read.jffs2s command

I see -- but this was  under  a  different  subject.  I  wish  people
learned to quote correctly :-(

> Today I received a Re to this mail from Frieder, but the list not included.
> Because I wanted the list to know about the patch, I CCed the list
> within this mail.

Thanks.

> Sorry for this violation, but I copied the parts from u-boot version
> 1.1.2 (cmd_nand.c):

...which should be fixed if there is a reason to touch that file.

> So the patch should be:

Can you please submit a proper patch, then?  [and  indicate  that  it
obsoletes the previous one?] Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Without facts, the decision cannot be made logically. You  must  rely
on your human intuition.
	-- Spock, "Assignment: Earth", stardate unknown