[U-Boot-Users] UART output errors!

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Mar 17 11:30:17 CET 2005

In message <20050317093801.68940.qmail at web31512.mail.mud.yahoo.com> you wrote:
> I had burned u-boot.bin into Bubinga405EP,but the UART
> output errors when it ran to some place.I don't know
> what the error is and how to modify it.The errors just
> listed follow.
> FLASH: ## Unknown FLASH on Bank 0 - Size = 0x00000000
> = 0 MB

What exactly is not clear in this error message? You board  obviously
uses  flash  memory  which  is not expected and thus not supported by
U-Boot's flash  driver.  Find  out  which  flash  there  is  on  your
hardware, and adapt the flash driver code.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Disobedience:  The silver lining to the cloud of servitude.
- Ambrose Bierce