[U-Boot-Users] booting uboot from flash on a memec evaluation board

grave grave at ipno.in2p3.fr
Fri Mar 18 13:38:59 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm new to uboot and I try to boot it on an evaluation board with a
VirtexIIpro. I have compiled an uboot version inspired from the ml300
design and flashed it to our flash media using uboot.srec and a memec
flash programmer. Now I wonder how to make the ppc boot in the flash.
Do I need a specific and very simple code at address 0xfffffffc that
jump to the flash address where there is the uboot code ?

Any hint would be welcome...

Thanks in advance, Xavier