[U-Boot-Users] Error while booting Linux image

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Mar 22 15:13:47 CET 2005

In message <3D9FDCA910DD4445896A0BE5ECF009D403115CA2 at bla.satyam.com> you wrote:

> 	SDRAM on the reference board is initialized properly now..

How do you know that?

> It has been verified. The dump value which I am getting now is ...

Ummm... the _real_ verification that SDRAM is working is that you get
a working Linux system.

I still believe that you might have problems in  burst  mode.  Please
see the FAQ.

[And BTW: this is the U-Boot mailing list, and Linux problems are not
exactly on topic here.]

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it.