[U-Boot-Users] U-boot + Linux + SMP question

Frank frannk_m1 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 27 01:18:15 CET 2005

Actually, I ported u-boot to a quad 7450 sbc a few months ago. I
wanted to submit a patch, but unfortunately, my client wouldn't
approve it. I explained to them that they had to publish the
source if they shipped the product. They got around it by
replacing it with their brain dead boot loader instead. So we
only used it to bring up the hardware.:-(