[U-Boot-Users] u-boot on MPC8541CDS

Demke Torsten-atd012 torsten.demke at motorola.com
Wed Mar 30 09:40:44 CEST 2005

Right - of course I want to build a working (diving;-) U-boot.
Because I didn't get any output with my own image,
I started to attach the debugger...

> I can get you a working U-Boot image, for example.
My problem here is, that I have a working U-boot binary
without the sources *and* some sources that dont build
a working U-boot :(
It would be helpfull to send me your image. Once it works
here I will ask you for the sources :)

Thanks,
Torsten