[U-Boot-Users] Error compiling/linking

Daniel Ann ktdann at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 07:06:15 CEST 2005

Hi there <debian user>,
I've tried touching the file first, but with no luck. I didnt think
this would be the problem since it successfully creates the u-boot.map
file.
However, I'm not certain if it created the whole map file or not, but
if anyone is interested, last few lines of the map file reads,

////////////////////////////////////////
.rela.got
 *(.rela.got)

.rel.ctors
 *(.rel.ctors)

.rela.ctors

As for now, I've filed bug report for binutil. We'll see if they have
better luck with it.
Cheers,

--
Daniel