[U-Boot-Users] SNTP support patch

Masami Komiya mkomiya at sonare.it
Thu Mar 31 10:07:32 CEST 2005

There are some wrong code about DHCP expansion in the last patch
to add SNTP support. Please apply attached patch too.

The name of environment variable for NTP time server IP address
is changed to "ntpserverip".

The current limitation of SNTP support is :
1. The roundtrip time is ignored.
2. Only 1st NTP server IP, in the option ntp-servers of DHCP, is effective.

Thank you for your any advice.

Masami Komiya