[U-Boot-Users] Does CFG_CMD_SDRAM only use for SDRAM DIMMs?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Mar 31 18:02:56 CEST 2005

In message <20050331144625.79609.qmail at web15907.mail.cnb.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> I met an understanding problem on CFG_CMD_SDRAM. Some

You are expected to check the README before posting.

It says:

	CFG_CMD_SDRAM   * print SDRAM configuration information

What exactly is not clear about this message?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
But it's real. And if it's real it can be affected ... we may not  be
able  to break it, but, I'll bet you credits to Navy Beans we can put
a dent in it.
	-- deSalle, "Catspaw", stardate 3018.2