[U-Boot-Users] boot kernel from flash

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun May 8 16:05:25 CEST 2005

In message <1115547970.6600.13.camel at localhost> you wrote:

> > Probably a configuration problem with your NFS server?
> >
> there isn't a configuration problem with my NFS server.
> because i can boot image from ram and can boot image from flash when not
> rebooting the board.

Well, if you had provided sufficient information (like  the  complete
log  of  all  boot  messages  including especially the boot arguments
passed  to  the  kernel  [ideally  for  both  the  working  and   the
non-working  configurations])  there might have been a chance to help
you.

Without such information I cn only say you're doing something  wrong.
The behaviour of the kernel does NOT depend on where it's been stored
when running "bootm".

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
KLB is an acronym for `Known Lazy Bastard', aka non-FAQ  reader,  aka
person  who  would  rather  make  someone  take their time to explain
something basic than look it up in a  FAQ.
         -- Tom Christiansen in <6aq547$mnr$2 at csnews.cs.colorado.edu>