[U-Boot-Users] asynchronous clocking mode for arm920t

Steven Scholz steven.scholz at imc-berlin.de
Mon May 9 12:18:20 CEST 2005

Hi Anders,

> just to avoid misunderstandings:
> Indeed it seems the clocking mode is a general ARM920 issue
> and not an AT91RM9200-specific one.
> I fully agree that the right place to set it is in
> cpu/arm920t/start.S as you suggested - only I didn't have the
> courage to do it, since I can only test on one board (csb637).

No need to be afraid. Wolfgang does _not_ bite! ;-)

Just prepare a proper patch, explain in the Changelog entry (you have to
provide) what you are doing and why.

If it sounds sane, noone objectcs and some people can confirm that the patch
is working (I am happy to test), I am sure Wolfgang will apply your patch.
Although I don't know how deep his patch stack currently is...

--
Steven