[U-Boot-Users] EP852 support

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed May 11 15:40:56 CEST 2005

In message <1628E43D99629C46988BE46087A3FBB9247248 at ep-01.EmbeddedPlanet.local> you wrote:

> The sales people offer things like this on the web site but we don't
> actually do the port until someone pays.  We have not done an EP852 yet.

Grrrrghhh... False advertising!!! Shame on you!!!!

> After we do one it will be submitted as long as it is not hacky.  Some
> times it is a rush job that would never be accepted.

The GPL still applies, i. e you have  to  ship  ALL  systems  with  a
*written*  *offer*  to  give  any  third party a complete copy of the
source code.

Not the written offer part.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The ultimate barrier is one's viewpoint.
                        - Terry Pratchett, _The Dark Side of the Sun_