[U-Boot-Users] i.MX support for scb9328 cleaned up

Konstantin Kletschke lists at ku-gbr.de
Thu May 12 16:32:39 CEST 2005

I cleaned up board support for the scb9328 board.
I did changes to the scb9328.h, it is very much more readable more.
Many timings have been tuned, the system is much faster now.

Also the board/scb9328/flash.c is removed, the patch will delete it!
The cfi_flash.c is used now.

If anybody is interested, it is at
http://www.ludenkalle.de/u-boot-1.1.2-imx1/u-boot-1.1.2-imx1.diff

It contains the code unlocking intel k3 devices.
splitdiff output is at
http://www.ludenkalle.de/u-boot-1.1.2-imx1/u-boot-1.1.2_*
(directory viewing on http://www.ludenkalle.de/u-boot-1.1.2-imx1/ is
allowed).

May be I could get advice what still looks odd so I can fix it, so the
stuff could be apllied. Or it can be applied as is...

Regards, Konsti

--
GPG KeyID EF62FCEF
Fingerprint: 13C9 B16B 9844 EC15 CC2E  A080 1E69 3FDA EF62 FCEF