[U-Boot-Users] Watchdog timer reset

Daniel Ann ktdann at gmail.com
Fri May 13 03:46:28 CEST 2005

On 5/12/05, Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> wrote:
> watchdog_reset() for example?

Thanks. I can see what's going on now. I wasnt really interested about
how to reset watchdog itself, but rather continuously calling
particular function in set interval. Having looked at how
WATCHDOG_RESET() is called, I sort of see it now.

> No, it does not. As mentioned before, there are no signals  or  tasks
> or  similar in U-Boot. Everything is strictly single-tasking. I'm not
> sure waht you want, but you can problaby do something like
>
>        for  (;;) {
>                /* do something */
>                usleep (10 * CFG_HZ);
>        }
>
> in C, but I don't understand what that would give you.

Okay, I got you on U-Boot being single tasking process. And like you
said, I wouldnt want to do something like above also :P

Thanks again for putting me on the right track.
Cheers,

--
Daniel