[U-Boot-Users] jffs2 view u-boot/linux

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon May 30 15:32:26 CEST 2005

In message <429B103E.3040802 at fsforth.de> you wrote:

> > We use a snapshot from MTD CVS of March 13, 2005 in our 2.4.25 kernel
> > tree, and this is what U-Boot was tested against.
> can you send it or give me a link?

Send what? Our kernel tree? It's the linuxppc_2_4_devel module on our
CVS server; see http://www.denx.de/re/linux.html

But it should be sufficient to check out the MTD code as of March 13.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
As in certain cults it is possible to kill a process if you know  its
true name.                      -- Ken Thompson and Dennis M. Ritchie