[U-Boot-Users] PATCH for drivers/cfi_flash.c

Tolunay Orkun listmember at orkun.us
Tue May 31 18:14:47 CEST 2005

Wolfgang Denk wrote:

> I recommend to implement correct rounding  of  the  timeouts  (i.  e.
> round  up  to  fill  lilliseconds);  note that his does NOT slow down
> normal operation.

Sorry for late reply. Monday was Memorial Day (holiday) in the US.

I just replied to Andrew's email. I do prefer a rouding up solution as
well. If agreed, I will provide a patch to implement rounding up for
solution #1.

One question: Do we need to maintain actual timeout values in the info
structure for flinfo command or is it OK for flinfo to report timing
based on rounded up values?

Best regards,
Tolunay Orkun