[U-Boot-Users] Support for Samsung 1Giga bit NAND device

Ladislav Michl ladis at linux-mips.org
Tue May 31 19:16:29 CEST 2005

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 01:53:52PM +0300, Pantelis Antoniou wrote:
> Andy Hawkins wrote:
> >Where can I get this patch from? Is this the one Laurent was referring
> >to (on 30th April)? If so, you say in your message that it's not ready
> >for inclusion yet...
> >
> >Thanks.
> >
> >Andy
> >
> Search the list archives...
>
> It is ready for inclusion, it's just that the Samsung chips are a bit
> strange and I have none to test.

Pantelis,

yesterday I started hacking U-Boot to support Samsung K9F1G08U0M NAND
flash (2k pages). After few hours I feel you were right - NAND code
needs rewrite and I'd like to help you with that. Could you upload your
patch (or even working tarball) somewhere? Searching mailing list
archive is useless, because you posted patch as attachment and
sourceforge's mailing list archive cannot handle that.

thanks,
	ladis