[U-Boot-Users] Re: Problem on SX1 Board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Nov 3 22:31:36 CET 2005

In message <web-156657542 at relay.highway.ru> you wrote:

> But u-boot put on console next output strings before
> Verifying Checksum ... OK

Probably your load address is wrong, so you  overwrite  some  things?
Sorry, I don't remember the SX1 details.

Is this really a Siemens SX1 mobile phoe you are dealing with?

> I not have JTAG :-(

Right. You need the so-called "wing-board" version of the  SX1  which
has some additional connectors ;-)

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The Gates in my computer are AND, OR and NOT; they are not Bill.