[U-Boot-Users] Re: 答复: [U-Boot-Users] How to program flash of omap5912osk with usb?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Nov 4 14:16:45 CET 2005

In message <436b4438.170ad454.6576.fffff10d at mx.gmail.com> you wrote:

> Kermit is a terminal which download kernel through serial port, but I need a

[Kermit can do a lot more, bit this is off topic here.]

> terminal which can download kernel through USB port because I can not
> download kernel through serial port in this project. what kind of terminal
> shall I use?

I already told you that you can implement a usbtty device which  acts
like a serial port on the host side.

Please re-read my posting.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Remember, an int is not always 16 bits. I'm  not  sure,  but  if  the
80386  is one step closer to Intel's slugfest with the CPU curve that
is aymptotically approaching a real machine, perhaps an int has  been
implemented as 32 bits by some Unix vendors...?       - Derek Terveer