[U-Boot-Users] MPC83xx PCI support - TQM834x patch?

Kumar Gala galak at kernel.crashing.org
Tue Nov 8 15:33:28 CET 2005

Rafal,

I'm confused by the following patch that adds support for PCI for the
TQM834x:

http://tinyurl.com/btkwd

Where are you setting up the PCILAWBAR/PCILAWARs, and Inbound/
Outbound ATU windows?  At a minimum that PCILAWBAR/PCILAWAR needs to
get setup in u-boot for the kernel PCI code to work.  The Linux
kernel doesn't expect to setup PCILAWBAR/PCILAWAR.

I ask because I'm trying to get PCI work on the MPC834x ADS board and
noticed as part of your patch you removed cpu/mpc83xx/pci.c

- kumar