[U-Boot-Users] RE: Help: Device protect error

Zhen Wang mailtojarod at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 00:52:53 CET 2005

Hi wd,

 I wrote in my last post:
 I found that I misunderstood the abbreviation 'cfi' as 'Compact Flash
Interface' after I checked out cfi_flash.c. I will try to drive my flash
memory with it tonight. Thanks a lot.
 And sorry for sent it to the list in HTML format, so I decide to use
this gmail email account instead.
 Now I can erase the 28F320C3B correctly with cfi_flash.c included.
Thank you very much.
 I meant to boot a compressed uClinux zImage with u-boot. And I saw
someone else had succeeded in booting zImage by configuring bootcmd as
'tftpboot\; go 0x0c480000', but I wonder how to configure the tftp
download file name i.e. zImage and tftp download address i.e.
0x0c480000(SDRAM address).
  Any hints would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Zhen Wang