[U-Boot-Users] How to change bootdelay?If I set bootdelay=0

Martin Krause Martin.Krause at tqs.de
Thu Nov 10 14:58:29 CET 2005

Hi dalalilala,
dalalilala hellokity wrote on Thursday, November 10, 2005 2:41 PM:
> I set the env "bootdelay=0"
> Boot more quickly, everything seem like perfect.
> But, I can't hit any key to stop autoboot.

This does not help in your actual situation, but could prevent you
from running into this problem again:

Set CONFIG_ZERO_BOOTDELAY_CHECK in your U-Boot
configuration and the autoboot process could be stopped even
if "bootdelay" is set to 0.

> Who knows how can I do?
> I really want to hit any key to stop autoboot!!!!

One way is to delete your environement variables from flash/eeprom.
Then the compiled in default values are used (and the default value
of "bootdelay" shouldn't be "0") and you could stop autoboot. This
of course requires, that you could write to your flash/eeprom (e. g.
with a debugger, or from a running Linux system, ...).

Regards,
Martin