[U-Boot-Users] How to change bootdelay?If I set bootdelay=0

dalalilala hellokity dalalilala at hellokitty.com
Thu Nov 10 15:30:00 CET 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stefan Roese" <sr at denx.de>
To: u-boot-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [U-Boot-Users] How to change bootdelay?If I set bootdelay=0
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:54:31 +0100

> Hi Dalalilala?
>
> On Thursday 10 November 2005 14:40, dalalilala hellokity wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > It is so unwise.....
> >
> > I set the env "bootdelay=0"
> > Boot more quickly, everything seem like perfect.
> > But, I can't hit any key to stop autoboot.
> >
> > Who knows how can I do?
> > I really want to hit any key to stop autoboot!!!!
>
> That's simple. You have to define "CONFIG_ZERO_BOOTDELAY_CHECK" in your board
> configuration file.
>
> Best regards,
> Stefan

Sorry about I am a newbie

I haven't modify the u-boot source code,
just "make distclean omap5912osk_config dep all" to build u-boot.bin
and use tftp to reflash.

Everything is OK!

But I "setenv bootdelay 0" and then "saveenv" in u-boot prompt.

I don't know how to reburn u-boot directly.

My board is omap5912 with spectrum digital JTAG(XDS510 USB)
I have re-burn u-boot using osk5912-uboot-1.1.1.out through CCS, but it doesn't erase the parameter.
So u-boot still start with bootdelay=0.
I also have CCS to fill parameter block in memory(0x00020000-0x0003ffff), but it seems like be protected.

How can I do?

Thanks everybody